- Book Of Privacy and Power: The Transatlantic Fight over Freedom and Security
- Agora Research What Happened When the Minneapolis Police Lost Legitimacy?
Digital Political Ethics: Aligning Principles with Practice
- Adam Sheingate
- Jessica Baldwin-Philippi, Fordham University
- Leticia Bode, Georgetown University
- Daniel Kreiss, University of North Carolina
- Article The Counteroffensive Against Conspiracy Theories Has Begun
- Article When Does Activism Become Powerful?
- Academic Journal Fixing Democracy Demands the Building and Aligning of People’s Motivation and Authority to Act
- Article Hong Kong and Russia protesters fight for democracy. The West should listen and learn.
The best way for Democrats to win in 2020? By ignoring the candidates for now.
- Hahrie Han
- Lara Putnam
- Book Gulag: A History
- Book Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine