The course is taught by Dana Wolfe, former executive producer for Nightline and Intelligence Squared US. This final debate will be moderated by four-time Emmy Award-winning journalist and broadcaster John Donvan.
Debates will feature two teams of two students, except for one debate that will be one on one. Each debate will run approximately 20 mins.
Students will debate on the following topics:
- Apple should engineer a government backdoor for their devices
- Home DNA tests do more harm than good
- Ex-felons should receive voting rights
- The President of the United States is acting on behalf of Russia
- The SAT should be abolished
Read more about the course on the Hub.