In December 2020, the SNF Agora Institute invited distinguished social scientists to reflect on the 2020 U.S. president election. Over the next week, our guest panelists will be publishing articles that grew out of those conversations about the 2020 election and its aftereffects.
- Henry Farrell: “Introduction- The 2020 election has had important aftereffects.”
- Rashawn Ray: “Black voters helped Biden get elected. His presidency will be defined by how he acts on racial equity.”
- Hahrie Han and Liz McKenna: “To Learn about the Democratic Party’s Future, look at what Latino organizers did in Arizona”
- Lee Drutman: “The high turnout in 2020 wasn’t good for American democracy”
- Frances Lee: “Democrats underperformed their expectations in 2020. That’s not surprising, considering where the country is.”
- David Brady and Brett Parker: “This is how Biden eked out his 2020 victory”