SNF Agora is proud to be partnering with Urban Rural Action, the Frederick County Chamber of Conference, and the Washington County Chamber of Commerce to present Uniting for Action on the Maryland Economy, a 12-month, non-partisan initiative that brings people together to build relationships, strengthen collaboration skills, explore different views on economic issues, and work together to address economic challenges in Maryland.
We are forming a select cohort of Maryland Uniters ages 18+ with wide-ranging views and a commitment to collaborating across divides on economic issues from July 2021 to June 2022. In other words, it’s for YOU!
Maryland Uniters are on a mission to:
1. Build relationships across geographic, political, racial, and other divides
2. Increase understanding of economic challenges across MD
3. Strengthen individual skills for communicating and collaborating across divides
4. Tackle economic challenges that impact all communities across MD
5. Make participation of ordinary Marylanders possible, probable, and powerful
6. Contribute to improved civic health and democracy in MD
For more information, or to apply for the inaugural Maryland Uniters cohort, please visit the Urban Rural Action website.